Organic catalysts are highly concentrated, with a completely non-toxic liquid formulation, and are either injected...
Organic Catalysts have undergone extensive and independent testing, showing the highest safety for human, animal, and marine life. Organic Catalysts are non-toxic, non-caustic, non-corrosive, non-irritating, hypoallergenic, bacteria-free and biodegradable.
This safety profile provides significant competitive advantages against traditional chemicals, including biological agents, due to their unsurpassed handling ease and safety for workers. This is synergistic to the economically compelling benefits Organic Catalysts bring to clients in meeting their tougher governmental discharge standards, by enhancing the biological treatment and purification of their waste streams which must be made prior to their discharge into our public waterways and municipal systems.
Organic Catalysts cannot be categorized as bacteria, enzymes, polymers, or as a traditional chemical, rather, the Company has created its own unique product category within the water treatment and cleaning industry. Organic Catalysts are comprised of a fermentation supernatant, derived from plants and minerals, which is blended synergistically in combination with a non-ionic surfactant to create a broad spectrum bio-organic catalyst. Unlike conventional surfactant, which can limit oxygen transfer, Organic Catalysts self-organize and create heavy micro bubbles having very high oxygen transfer characteristics. More available oxygen enables aerobic reactions that will speed up the natural degradation process, while improved gas transfer rates improve both the conversion of insoluble organic waste components to carbon, and enhance maximum utilization of molecular oxygen.
Organic Catalysts provide economically compelling benefits to environmental professionals, bringing practical and cost saving advancements to wastewater treatment, water clarification, industrial and commercial cleaning; and have also shown great promise in agriculture, biofilm eradication, and hydrocarbon remediation applications.
- Organic Catalysts establish the conditions for rapid oxygen penetration into the cell wall of the microorganisms, which cannot occur by mechanical means, thereby reducing electrical costs
- Organic Catalysts reduce the volume of sludge being processed through enhanced biological oxidation and solubilisation of organic components of waste stream
- Organic Catalysts significantly enhance the ability of a conventional activated sludge treatment process to reduce the Total Nitrogen when an anoxic process for carbon is utilized
- Organic Catalysts break down organic binders and biofilms, improving healthcare safety, reducing contamination and corrosion problems in industrial applications, and improving nutritional uptake in agriculture
- Organic Catalysts solubilise the molecular structure of organic contaminants such as fats and greases to carbon, making it more available to the heterotrophic microorganisms as a food source
- Organic Catalysts have shown a superior capability to eliminate the conditions that produce noxious odours, including hazardous volatile organic compounds (VOCs), as well as speeding up the remediation rates of petroleum hydrocarbons
EcoCatalysts Represents Technology
Biological activation improvements:
- Solubilise organic contaminants, including grease
- Increases rate of oxygen uptake by microorganisms
- Increases Ionic Interactions
Dissolved Oxygen Improvements:
- Reduces energy use in aeration
- Increases treatment plant capacity
- Improves nitrification of ammonia
- Reduces volatile and noxious odours (VOCs)
Organic catalysts improve environmental waste treatment in a number of critical maintenance and processing areas.Key...
The potential of using organic catalysts to improve nitrification processes is promising due to the...
Municipal wastewater operators are faced with multiple challenges, juxtaposed between regulatory compliance, adequate carrying capacities...