Construction and Mining Equipment
Caterpillar Inc (Caterpillar) is a manufacturer of construction, transportation and energy equipment. It designs, manufactures, markets and sells construction and mining equipment, industrial gas turbines, forestry equipment, diesel-electric locomotives, and diesel and natural gas engines.
The company’s product portfolio includes asphalt pavers, backhoe loaders, compactors, draglines, integrated systems, reciprocating engines and many others. Caterpillar also offers retail and wholesale financing solutions for Caterpillar products to customers and dealers.
Cat®MineStar Fleet automatically records and tracks data up and down the value chain, providing blends and other key operational parameters.
In addition, it:
- Provides ability to reschedule and reassign equipment quickly as operational requirements change.
- Minimizes truck wait times at loading tools and fuel stops and reduces the impact of shift changes
- Assigns haul trucks automatically to efficiently deliver the right material to the right place, preventing misroutes and ensuring that operators and managers know where every load is headed
- Automates fuel scheduling and shift changes to minimize unproductive time and maximize production
- Allows mines to view the entire operation at a glance