Durham Geo have announced this new SRX Landfill Pump, an air-powered pump used to extract leachate or gas condensate at variable rates equal to the well recharge. Pump flow rates are up to 9.5g/m at temperatures up to 250°F.
In wells under vacuum with the pump exhaust vented outside the well seal, the SRX pump can maintain the normal draw-down level when the air-exhaust line is equipped with the optional ‘E’-valve (part #TR-696) located below the well seal.
- More uptime
- Simple maintenance
- Competitive price
- Easy replacement for existing pump
- Fewer parts to inventory
- Advanced, positive-sealing air valves with built-in filtration
- Tolerant of high temperatures
- Complete disassembly with only one wrench
- All-stainless-steel body
- Domed bottom to prevent hang-ups during installation
- Durable Ebonite float
- Lightweight pump
- CE and ATEX compliant