We’re pleased to announce that our flagship site, CalderTech.com, is now live after having an...
Since the launch of Caldert Griffon in March 2017, demand for the lightweight welder has been impressive so far and continues to fill the order book.
A combination of Caldervale Technology’s reliable electronics and the weight reduction to 12kg a unit has captured the plumbers / civils markets install HDPE pipe sizes up to 200mm.
The Calder Griffon is full of features to help installers productivity and capture weld data.
- Weld all brands of fittings up to 200mm (max 500sec)
- Enter weld times: Automatic recognition Fusamatic, Barcode scanning and Manual entry
- 8-48V ouput
- Quick-start function: Turn the unit on and begin welding without seeing the start-up screens
- Downloadable weld data using a USB stick 2000 record capacity
- Caldersafe Mobile compatible – A complete quality assurance system
Contact our sales team to arrange your demonstration.
The Gator range of machines have been designed and developed to be used on gas...
Caldertech offers a wide range of components and equipment for the mining sector, including electrofusion...
CalderSafe Mobile® is the latest technology available to acquire weld data from the job site...