Canada-based Sandstorm Gold has concluded an agreement with Premier Gold Mines to acquire common shares and warrants, representing a 43.2% stake in Premier Royalty.

Sandstorm, in exchange, provided Premier Gold with a temporary six-month credit facility totalling $70m.

Sandstorm president and CEO Nolan Watson stated, “Owning a significant interest in Premier Royalty gives Sandstorm continued exposure to smaller stream and royalty acquisitions, allowing Sandstorm’s team to focus on transactions that are material to our shareholders.”

Mining exploration and development company TMAC Resources has signed a definitive acquisition agreement to acquire Newmont‘s Hope Bay property in Nunavut, Canada.

The company, which currently holds a 20% stake in the gold bearing property, will acquire the remaining 80% interest from Hope Bay Mining, a subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corporation.

Canada-based exploration firm Brigadier Gold has signed an agreement with MMOC Minerais de Mozambique to acquire an 80% interest in a joint venture in Mozambique.

The company plans to exploit additional gold resource properties in the Tsiquire-Gorongosa area in Sofala province.

Meanwhile, B2Gold Corporation has completed the acquisition of CGA Mining’s ordinary shares under a merger agreement.

The firm now holds over 645 million issued and outstanding shares in CGA.

Canadian uranium exploration and development company Denison Mines has closed the previously announced acquisition of JNR Resources.

According to the transaction terms, former JNR shareholders will receive 0.073 of a Denison common share for each JNR common share held.