A global leader in bulk material handling solutions provides a family of responsive conveyor belt...
Martin Engineering offers replacement belt cleaner blades that are suitable for belt cleaning systems of any manufacturer. The urethane blades are colour-coded according to performance and conditions use.
Martin is the leader in the development of high-performance urethanes for specialised belt cleaner and belt scraper applications. The colour-coded blades can be supplied for any primary cleaner, whether supplied by Martin or another manufacturer.
Benefits of choosing Martin’s replacement blades include:
- Eliminates material carry-back and reduces and clean-up chores
- Application-specific blades require fewer changes and less downtime
- Excellent price per performance
- Blades are offered for the full line of Martin® belt cleaners, plus retrofit-replacements for many other manufacturers’ models
- Quality is backed-up by an absolutely no excuses guarantee
The range of Martin replacement urethane blades includes:
- Teal: Specially formulated as a squeegee blade on the Martin H2O cleaner, but not available in primary cleaner blades
- Green: Ideal for clinker and designed for exposure to intermittent temperatures of up to 177°C
- Brown: Improved resistance to chemicals and reduced absorption of water in high-moisture environments; typically used for materials such as limestone
- Orange: Suitable for 80% or more of all belt cleaner applications, including abrasive conditions; the best choice for exposure to solvents, oil, bauxite, coke, coal, overburden refuse, steel/ore
- Clear or tan: For dry products such as dry sand and gravel
- Navy blue: For sticky or tacky materials, such as cement, glass and wood chips
Martin Engineering designs and delivers bulk materials-handling equipment for the mining industry.The company will be...
Used with the MARTIN® Twist™ tensioner, the unique MARTIN® Mandrel belt cleaner mount simplifies belt...
When you must move tons of ore to yield only pounds or even ounces of...