A global leader in bulk material handling solutions provides a family of responsive conveyor belt...
Martin Engineering offers replacement belt cleaner blades that are suitable for belt cleaning systems of any manufacturer. The urethane blades are colour-coded according to performance and conditions use.
Martin is the leader in the development of high-performance urethanes for specialised belt cleaner and belt scraper applications. The colour-coded blades can be supplied for any primary cleaner, whether supplied by Martin or another manufacturer.
Benefits of choosing Martin’s replacement blades include:
- Eliminates material carry-back and reduces and clean-up chores
- Application-specific blades require fewer changes and less downtime
- Excellent price per performance
- Blades are offered for the full line of Martin® belt cleaners, plus retrofit-replacements for many other manufacturers’ models
- Quality is backed-up by an absolutely no excuses guarantee
The range of Martin replacement urethane blades includes:
- Teal: Specially formulated as a squeegee blade on the Martin H2O cleaner, but not available in primary cleaner blades
- Green: Ideal for clinker and designed for exposure to intermittent temperatures of up to 177°C
- Brown: Improved resistance to chemicals and reduced absorption of water in high-moisture environments; typically used for materials such as limestone
- Orange: Suitable for 80% or more of all belt cleaner applications, including abrasive conditions; the best choice for exposure to solvents, oil, bauxite, coke, coal, overburden refuse, steel/ore
- Clear or tan: For dry products such as dry sand and gravel
- Navy blue: For sticky or tacky materials, such as cement, glass and wood chips
Martin Engineering designs and delivers bulk materials-handling equipment for the mining industry.The company will be...
When you must move tons of ore to yield only pounds or even ounces of...
Through proper design and maintenance, bulk material handling operations can run cleanly, safely and efficiently.By...