Flexco CEO Richard A White recently announced the appointment of three new business leaders, as...
The Flexco® Rivet Solid Plate Fastening System is recommended for high-tension applications, with a staggered, multiple-point attachment for a long-lasting hold.
Ideal for use with straight-warped belts because rivets separate the fibers instead of displacing the carcass.
Why Rivet Solid Plate?
- Mechanical fastener rating from 400 to 800 PIW (70kN/m to 140kN/m)
- Belts from 1/4in to 15/16in (6mm to 24mm) thick
- Pulley diameters from 14in to 36in (350mm to 900mm)
- Low-profile, Scalloped Edge® design is conveyor component compatible
- Wide, heavy-gauge plates promote long wear life, with a sift-free splice
- Rivet-attached for maximum resistance to pull out
- Compatible with troughed belts
- Portable tooling
- Choice of hand or power installation
Flexco recently announced the relocation of its Flexco Europe location. The company will stay in...
Introducing Flexco Elevate™ Belt Conveyor Intelligence™, an innovative, real-time monitoring system that harnesses the power...
Flexco has announced its plans to exhibit at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020, held in Las Vegas March...