Flexco has announced its plans to exhibit at MINEXPO 2021, held in Las Vegas Sept....
The Flexco® Rivet Solid Plate Fastening System is recommended for high-tension applications, with a staggered, multiple-point attachment for a long-lasting hold.
Ideal for use with straight-warped belts because rivets separate the fibers instead of displacing the carcass.
Why Rivet Solid Plate?
- Mechanical fastener rating from 400 to 800 PIW (70kN/m to 140kN/m)
- Belts from 1/4in to 15/16in (6mm to 24mm) thick
- Pulley diameters from 14in to 36in (350mm to 900mm)
- Low-profile, Scalloped Edge® design is conveyor component compatible
- Wide, heavy-gauge plates promote long wear life, with a sift-free splice
- Rivet-attached for maximum resistance to pull out
- Compatible with troughed belts
- Portable tooling
- Choice of hand or power installation
New Flexco® XP™ Staple Fastening System Produces High-Quality Splices with Manual and Powered Installation
Flexco recently announced the addition of the Flexco® XP™ Staple Fastening System to its robust...
Flexco and MLT Minet Lacing Technology announced today that they have signed an agreement in...
Load zones manage the transfer of materials from one belt to another, but the role...