A very warm welcome to Murray Bell, who joins the Nautitech team as Business Development Manager – NSW.
Murray brings a depth of mining and engineering knowledge that will be highly beneficial to both Nautitech and our clients.
After completing his Electrical training in New Zealand’s utility sector, Murray moved to Australia and began his career in mining starting with Nickel and Gold mining in Western Australia. He gained experience in the Coal fields of NSW while working on his tertiary qualifications as an Electrical Engineer specialising in certification and compliance of Explosion Protected Equipment.
Murray has held several key Engineering roles in his 30+ year career, including:
- Engineering Manager – Hunter Valley Rewinds; Western Electric
- General Manager – Waratah Engineering
- BDM and Director of Engineering – post MBO of Waratah Engineering
- Mechanical Inspector of Mines – Department of Primary industries; NSW
- Engineering and Innovation Manager – Nepean Longwall
- NSW Operations Manager – Ampcontrol
Murray’s comprehensive managerial portfolio has been accumulated as a result of a flexible attitude, clear and precise goals with measurable outcomes and a ‘can do’ approach.