Bradken's Harmonise 3in upper hoist chain has a proven record of reducing the amount of...
Bradken’s new-generation Penetrator cast lip and ground engaging tool (GET) system can lower the total cost of operation for your cast lip machine fleet.
Bradken has already sold five new generation cast lips since they were redesigned in 2016.
The Penetrator cast lips can be installed into Bradken’s range of mining buckets or can be custom manufactured to suit your existing OEM bucket fleet.
With a proven performance in hard rock and coal mining, Bradken’s Penetrator cast lip reduces maintenance costs with safer and faster installation and removal.
It is fast-filling, with optimal bucket payloads and designed with the harshest digging conditions in mind.
Bradken has used extensive finite element analysis (FEA) to ensure the end result will meet the needs and requirements of mine sites around the world.
The high-strength, single-beam design ensures maximum lip service life while the underside lip shroud recess and raised Defender lip shroud profile increases the shroud life and production, whilst reducing ongoing maintenance costs.
Design features of the cast lips include:
- Designed to fit existing buckets, as well as your existing OEM bucket fleet
- Can easily withstand maximum induced loading from all possible dig modes based on data collected from site visits, repairs in our workshops and computer simulations
- Minimised profile for optimal material flow into the bucket
- Manufactured from Bradken’s range of strong, weldable alloys
- Addresses problematic maintenance areas (for example, wash areas beside the noses, cracking in weld stop/start locations)
Bradken delivered its first ever mining class bucket into the North American market with the...
Bradken's Penetrator Cast Lip Penetratormax is outperforming initial expectations, saving customers upwards of 60% compared...
In its ongoing commitment to support local regions, MSF Sugar has awarded an $11m contract...