Obadare is a Toowoomba-based company servicing the oil, gas, mining, transport and agricultural sectors. The company specialises in the provision of certified welding services which include structural and pressure fabrications, high-pressure piping systems, mud pumping systems (stand pipes and manifolds) and hydraulic hard lines.
Obadare works for various Australian and overseas clients and is equipped to service industry, not just across the Darling Downs and Surat Basin, but also throughout the country.
Specialists in pressure and structural projects
The Obadare team is comprised of weld supervisors with AS 1796 and AS 2214 certificates and an international welding specialist. Certified manufacturing and welding services comply with Australian and New Zealand standards, ASME, API and ISO.
As well as providing certified welding and fabrication services, the team is qualified to deliver:
- Training services
- Contract weld supervision
- Project management
- Load testing
- Equipment certification
- Commissioning services
- Non-destructive testing and inspection services
While the company’s headquarters adjoin the booming Surat Basin, Obadare has mobile crews and certified welders able to service projects across Australia and overseas.
Certified manufacturing and welding services
Obadare provides a range of certified manufacturing and welding services, including:
- Pipe lines and site infrastructure
- Equipment commissioning and fit-out as per BMA specifications
- Manufacture of certified lifting equipment
- Manufacture of certified vehicle bodies and ROPS / FOPS
- Manufacture of specialised transport and Ag equipment
Mining application maintenance, upgrades, re-certification and repairs
We offer maintenance, upgrades, re-certification and repairs for the mining industry, including:
- Transport equipment upgrades
- High-pressure pipe system upgrades
- Crown and winch upgrades
- Bulk coal handling equipment conversions and manufacture
- Trencher repairs and upgrade
- Mine specifications fit out
- Rig package upgrades
Load testing, certification and load cell hire
Our load testing, certification and load cell hire includes ROPS / FOPS and mast repairs / re-certification, machinery stand load testing / certification and 100t compression / tension load cell for hire.
Mining training services and labour hire
We also offer training services and labour hire to the mining industries. We can provide machinery, certified welding (pressure and structural), high-risk workers, certified welding labours (AS 1796 ticketed welders) and certified weld supervisors (IWS, AS 2214 and AS 1796 Cert 10 supervisor available).
Consultancy weld supervision and inspection
Obadare provides consultancy and contract weld supervision in the following areas:
- Quality assurance and quality control system auditing and development
- Company standard specification reviews
- Welder training and welder qualification recording
- Weld procedure development
- Weld inspection and non-destructive testing
Mining project management and commissioning
Obadare offers a wealth of high-end manufacturing, upgrades and commissioning experience on drilling and well service equipment. Past projects include mining equipment: D11 carry dozers, 785 and 777 haul trucks, loaders and diggers overhaul and mine spec, conveyor and wash plants systems, CSG and geothermal drilling rigs, exploration rigs and well service rig packages, compressor and booster packs and general auxiliary, field equipment, tool handling and auxiliary equipment (power swivels, tong repairs / rebuilds, sheave replacement and rebuilds, work floors, draw works, top drive and winch rebuilds and replacements).
Our currents clients include:
- Ensign Energy Services, Inc
- Easternwell Energy
- Savanna Energy Services Corp
- Downer EDI Mining
- CQ Mining Services
- Bewcrest Mining Ltd
- Golding Contractors Pty Ltd
- Syntech Resources
- Beaumont Bulk Tranport
- Ostwald Bros
- Des Caling Drilling – Weatherford
- Macdow Pty Ltd
- Russell Mineral Equipment
- Ezyquip Hire – FK Gardner Pty Ltd