Mobile Crushing, Screening and Stockpiling Products for Mines
McCloskey International leads the screening and crushing industry with a complete line of equipment including: crushers, vibrating screeners, trommels and stacking conveyors. Built with power and durability as standards, every product is field-tested before being deployed in a wide range of industries which include compost screening, aggregates processing, waste recycling, construction and demolition, landscaping and wood recycling.
Since the company’s inception in 1986, McCloskey International has been a pioneer in trommel design and innovation. With a keen focus on listening to customers’ needs, McCloskey International developed and patented the remote control 180 Degree Radial Stockpiling Conveyor with variable discharge height for maximum stockpiling flexibility.
This development, along with other pioneering features such as the solid rubber wheel drive system, has made McCloskey the number one Trommel manufacturer in North America. With a proven performance for material throughput, quality components, and customer focused features, McCloskey International continues to be the world leader in Trommel design and manufacturing.
McCloskey’s vibrating screeners are all built based upon the industry leading "High Energy" screenbox. The "High Energy" screenbox maximises vibratory power with a longer stroke and heavy-duty eccentrics, applying more energy to material in the screenbox to accelerate throughput.
McCloskey International has manufactured a range of screens that are designed to give customers high output and durability in the harshest of conditions. With the Heavy Duty R-range, the High Energy S-range for finer applications, and the highly versatile Kompaq and Sizers, McCloskey flat-decks can handle any application from on-site construction and demolition, to large aggregates and quarry applications.
McCloskey stackers have a unique and patented counter weight system and are designed to be the most practical solution on the market. With features such as the pivoting discharge conveyor, McCloskey stackers can swivel through a radius of 180º ensuring greater stockpile capacity without moving the installation, and less downtime for operators.
Based on its international reputation for top-of-the-line quality, innovation, and support, McCloskey International is breaking new ground with its range of Portable Crushing Plants. At the core of the crushing line is the C50 with a true 50” x 26” single toggle jaw. McCloskey crushers, just like McCloskey screening equipment, are designed to be the best business choice for processors as well as the first choice for operators.
Mobile crushers for mines
The McCloskey product range is comprised of jaw, cone, impactor and VSI crushers, including:
- J40 jaw: 24in x 40in jaw plant
- J44 jaw: 26in x 44in mobile jaw plant
- J50 jaw: 26in x 50in jaw plant
- C38 cone: 38in cone plant using a Telsmith cone
- C38R: cone plant with full screening and recirculating system
- C44: 44in cone plant
- I44 impactor: 42in x 43in
- I44R recirculating impactor: 42in x 43in
- I54 impactor: 53in x 47in impactor
- V80 VSI: With Cemco T80 VSI crusher
Vibrating screeners for mining
The vibrating screener range is comprised of:
- S190: 5ft x 20ft, two or three deck, wet or dry screening system
- S130: 5ft x 14ft, two or three deck, wet or dry screening system
- S80: 4.6ft x 10ft two deck, wet or dry screening system
- R230: 6ft x 20ft heavy duty primary scalping and screening plant
- R155: 5ft x 16ft, heavy-duty primary scalping and screening plant
- R105: 4.6ft x 12ft, heavy-duty primary scalping and screening plant
- R70: 4ft x 9ft, heavy-duty primary scalping and screening plant
- 123 sizer: 7ft x 10ft heavy-duty primary scalping and screening plant single product
- Kompaq: 4ft x 8ft tracked mobile direct feed screening plant
Mining trommels and mobile stockpiling stackers
The trommel range is currently comprised of:
- 733RE: 7ft x 33ft, one of the largest mobile trommels on the market today
- 628RE: 6ft x 28ft, high-production mobile trommel screen with onboard radial stacker
- 621RE: 6ft x 21ft, high-production mobile trommel screen with onboard radial stacker
- 516RE: 5ft x 16ft, mid-size mobile trommel complete with all the McCloskey features
- 512a/R: 5ft x 12ft, smaller trommel units aimed at the contractor market
All our trommels can be configured to suit the customer’s exact needs using the main platforms listed above; please contact your local dealer for assistance in building the machine you need for your application.
From our high-specification and low-price ST series, to our tracked stackers and custom-built up to 5000t/hr stackers, McCloskey International will always have a stacker to suit your needs; please contact your local dealer and we will build you the machine you need for your application.