Carroll Technologies stocks and supplies a wide range of lifting solutions and crane systems for mines and tunnelling.
According to Carroll president Allen Haywood: “We supply those lifting and crane systems products through Harrington, which have proven themselves over the years in comparison with competitors.
“As a large distributor, Carroll Technologies stock many different chain links in different sizes across several locations. We provide a good variety to suit whatever the customer needs are. Carroll is also a factory-authorised repair facility for Harrington, with a test station here that was custom-built by the company. Once we do repairs on hoists and crane systems, we can also conduct a load test on a factory-calibrated machine, giving test results and certifications to show that it has been properly tested and repaired.”
As a well-established crane supplier, Harrington Hoists has an extensive product range including overhead cranes, crane accessories, chain hoists and trolleys, electric wire rope hoists and trolleys, lever hoists, manual hand chain hoists, push and geared trolleys, and a full line of replacement parts.
Carroll Technologies’ online mining shop stocks a selection of Harrington’s most established and popular mining cranes, such as the Mini Lever Chain Hoists: 10ft (LX003-10), 15ft (LX003-15), 5ft (LX005-5), 10ft (LX005-10), (LX005-20).
Other products include:
- 3 Ton Hoist Lever, 10’, 15′ and 20’ Lift
- 1 ½ Ton Hoist Lever, 15′ and 20’ Lift
- ¾ Ton Hoist Lever, 10′, 15’ and 20’ Lift
- 2 Ton Hoist, 10’ and 20′ Lift
- 1 Ton Hoist Lever, 15′ Lift
- 5 Ton Hoist Lever, 15′ Lift
- 2 and 3 Ton Hoist, Chain Fall, 20’
- 1 Ton Hoist, Electric Chain
- 1 ½ Ton Hoist with Slip Clut
- 5 Ton Hoist, Hand, Chain Fall
- ¾ Ton Hoist with Slip Clutch
- 6 Ton Hoist Lever, 20’ Lift
- Motor Shaft with Rotor for SNE
For more information about crane systems for mines and tunnelling available through Carroll Technologies, visit their mining shop or call 606-573-1000.