Bespoke training programs for delivery of work health, safety and environmental requirements.
Effective safety leadership can influence environmental, health & safety (EHS) performance and shape the workplace safety culture.
What determines good safety leadership? Adopting and supporting attitudes and values that promote safety. How can employees be engaged in order to move from attendance at a training event to meaningful, active involvement? By instilling ownership and confidence in the management system and processes with proven adult learning techniques.
Aspect collaborates with clients to consider the risk profile, size and nature of the work being carried out. A training needs analysis would:
- Conduct and review an EHS training needs survey in relation to the risk register and consultation with stakeholders.
- Identify EHS training gaps and recommend training / coaching programs to meet those needs.
- Develop measurable learning outcomes
Compliance with an employer’s or business` duty of care to provide information and training that will protect workers from risks to their health and safety at work ranges from general EHS inductions to awareness training and competency-based learning. Off-the-shelf training can be useful but can also be overly generic in nature and become confusing.
To overcome this barrier to learning Aspect consults with the organisation to customise an awareness course to the culture and risk profile of the organisation. Awareness courses have included:
- Executive Legal Liability: Harmonised Legislation Awareness
- EHS Awareness Training
- Take Time 4 Safety Training
- General Induction
- Human Factors Awareness Training
- Manual materials and Ergonomics Training
- Contractor Management Training
- Safety Governance & Due Diligence (How to)