- A high elastic modulus (low stretch) steel sling for mine rescue and machine towing.
- Manufactured in a range of sizes with “A” and “B” strop thimbles. The “B” thimble is designed for engagement onto the ripper of a bulldozer and the “A” thimble fits into the towing clevis of dump truck/mining vehicle. Both “A” and “B” fittings will accept bow shackles for connecting to alternative devices.
- Provides a strong yet flexible cable for rescuing heavy vehicles.
- Specially designed to engage directly onto the ripper blade of a bulldozer without damage.
- Flexible and easy to handle and store.
- Superflex Cable has a high elastic modulus and so stores less energy under load than comparable fibre slings.
- Ranging in sizes from 68.0 tonnes up to 300.0 tonnes.
Thank you for submitting the form. Your enquiry will be submitted to the company.
Please check your email to download the Product.