GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech is pleased to host Re:Con 2020 on January 12-15, 2020 at the Margaritaville Resort...
Instrument set-up and management is made simple with the full QWERTY keyboard and removable CompactFlash memory capable of storing more than 10,000 events
GeoSonics / Vibra-Tech is a leader in manufacturing quality, user-friendly seismographs for the quarry and construction industries.
All of the company’s seismographs are complete vibration and sound monitoring systems with LCD displays and heavy-duty twistlock metal cable connections. The instrument cases are manufactured with the toughest structural resin available, offering customers the most water-resistant seismographs on the market. Basic compliance reporting software is included with each unit at no additional cost. All units are manufactured in the US.
GeoSonics / Vibra-Tech’s standard SSU series seismographs feature:
- An ISEE compliant external geophone with a 0.0025 in./sec. resolution
- 2Hz to 250Hz linear microphone
- Internal memory
- Easy-to-read four-line by 20-character LCD
- Heavy-duty stick and twist metal connectors
- Long-life rechargeable lead-acid battery
- Two independent threshold alarms
- Imperial / metric support
- Flexible user interface for on-site programming
- Free analysis software
- One-year warranty
Key features of the SSU 5500:
- Removable 128MB CompactFlash memory card capable of storing 10,000 full waveform events
- Data from the card can be transferred using any compact PC card slot (internal or USB)
- Large built-in thermal printer
- Standard QWERTY keypad
GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech goes anywhere our customers need us. Our offices are ready to bring world-class technology...
GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech will be exhibiting at the CIM Expo, which is being held on 28 April...
GeoSonics/Vibratech has over 60 years of seismic engineering and liability seismology experience. They are the...