In the late 1970s, TowHaul’s founder, Frank Smith, developed his first heavy-duty, off-road lowboy trailer...
To maximize asset utilization in transitional climate zones, we created the TowHaul Interchangeable Road Conditioning Body and Maximum Volume Water Tank.
With this system, a single truck performs two essential tasks. For winter roads, install the Road Conditioning Body to spread sand/gravel for haul road traction. For summer months, install the Maximum Volume Water Tank for efficient dust suppression.
- Interchangeable with TowHaul Maximum Volume Water Tank
- Effectively spreads 2 inches minus material up to a 50ft-wide path
- Uses significantly less material compared to end-dumping with a haul truck
- No support equipment like graders or dozers necessary
- Operates at or near haul traffic speed
- Fully rear-tipping
- Optional heated body
- Complete operator control from the cab, including spinner disk speed, chute opening and material vibrators
- Interchangeable with TowHaul Road Conditioning body
- Modular design for easier shipping and handling
- Easy access for maintenance and clean-out
- Full baffle system
- Victaulic couplings
- Complete operator control from the cab including: spray heads on/off, water level indicator and optional fire monitor