Sentinel™ is your system for keeping your finger on the pulse of everything happening on your operation. This highly sophisticated platform uses Big Data in real-time to collaboratively identify, analyse and benchmark operations so that productivity issues are addressed on a continuous basis.
For plants and operations that experience instability as a result of unplanned interruptions or variations in operators’ procedures, Sentinel™ is the ideal way to overcome these problems with real-time solutions.
How does it work?
- Sentinel™ combines real-time data, expert analytics and experienced operations management into an effective decision support service that is easy for operators to use and seek recommendations at any time.
- Through Sentinel™, Interlate stabilises operations and then designs and implements projects that drive step change improvement. The gains are “locked-in” in perpetuity using prescriptive technology, avoiding further anomalies and underperformance.
SENTINEL METHOD: Improvements are rapid and permanent
TRADITIONAL METHOD: Improvements are transient and decay over time
- Sentinel™ provides operational teams with critical insights about their plant in real-time. Not just data but insights and practical tools that can be used immediately to improve operations.
- Plant teams can progressively improve productivity over time because the built-in monitoring and alerting technology help ensure that each improvement is sustained and becomes the new baseline.
- Sentinel™ helps promote a culture of continual learning and improvement in operational teams.
- Live connection and full visibility of plant productivity
- Real-time data analytics and insight delivery
- Expert decision support and improvement recommendations
- Tools and information dashboards that make operators jobs easier
- Full transparency of value delivery for continuous improvement
Find out more
Interlate’s success is measured by your site’s productivity improvements. To learn more about how we can help you to get the best results, contact us now via the Contact Details on our profile.