It is well known that mining operations have one main issue that affects not only...
In the mining business, your operation must meet critical demands and anticipate the unexpected every day to help reduce the costs of downtime. Challenging environments and destructive loads take their toll on your equipment.
Chesterton’s industry-proven hydraulic sealing solutions provide maximum value by extending the hours of operation between maintenance intervals of your equipment and increasing overall asset life. Our custom and turnkey cylinder repair kits combine proprietary polymer technologies with unique seal geometries to increase reliability and improve productivity.
We provide sealing solutions and replacement kits for refurbished equipment that include:
- Excavators: Boom, Arm, Bucket, Dump, and Level Cylinders
- Trucks: Hoist, Front, and Rear Suspension Cylinders
- Loaders: Lift Steering and Tilt Cylinders
- Dozers: Tilt, Lift, Ripper Cylinders
- Longwall Roof Support Cylinders
- Face Conveyor Cylinders
- Continuous Mining Cylinders
- Shearer Cylinders
- Drilling Machines Cylinders
Corrosion is the deterioration of material caused by environmental exposure. This can result in loss...
Across all industries, the global cost of corrosion is estimated at $2.5tn according to a...
Chesterton’s latest innovation in sealing technology, the 170L Slurry Cartridge Single Seal is engineered to...