Herbst SMAG loading and scaling vehicles are ideal for underground mining operations.
All-wheel drive loaders are crucial for material handling tasks and require reliable machines and minimum operating costs.
The scaling vehicles in percussive or scaling equipment are used to hedge against ridges and so rugged, sturdy machines are necessary, due to the high forces.
All vehicles have four-wheel drive and articulated steering to manoeuvre over difficult terrains and in hard-to-reach areas of mines. The vehicle heights, turning radius and visibility are optimised and adapted to the site conditions.
Herbst SMAG loaders and scalers feature:
- Heavy-duty mine design
- Optimised height and compact vehicle dimensions
- Excellent visibility
- All-wheel drive
- Loading capacity up to 14t
- Scaling height up to 9,000mm
- Scaling or percussive
- Climbing ability up to 40%
- ROPS/FOPS cabin
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Disassembled according to shaft dimensions