DMS-DS® is a highly effective dust suppressant designed for high mountain mining roads and high tonnage (600 TON) loading in loamy soils and loose fine material. DMS-DS is composed of a proprietary blend of surfactants, 0.25 micron nano-polymers and alcohols.
DMS-DS® generates a suppressive seal which suppresses up to 98% of emitted PM10-2.5; and improves stopping distances by 35-82% compared to water-wetted roads.
DMS-DS® is also used as a dust suppressant for industrial roads and subway mining roads.
DMS-DS® is added to tanker trucks loaded with water, mixed and applied topically or mix-in. It improves dust control, braking conditions and reduces water consumption by up to 90%, reducing costs associated with road irrigation and maintenance.
• Controlled hydroscopic effect: DMS-DS® has a hygroscopic effect 70 times higher than chloride salts, which allows it to retain the humidity of the road with a low dose, prolonging its effect.
• Cumulative binding effect: DMS-DS® polymer nanoparticles have a cumulative binding effect on particulate matter and fine road material, consisting of superimposed micro-layers that retain PM10-2.5 and improve road surface friction and braking conditions.
- Reduces dust by 95-99%.
- Highly concentrated.
- Improves braking and rolling conditions.
- Does not generate stains
- Resistant to water and UV radiation
- Resistant to acidic, alkaline and salt water.
- Non-ionic, non-toxic, non-corrosive.
- Reduces road maintenance costs.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
DMS-DS® contains surfactants so eye contact and prolonged skin contact should be avoided. See more relevant information in the Material Safety Data Sheet.