DMS-DS® 100 is specially designed for soil stabilization and dust control of industrial roads, haul road, and well-compacted surfaces, improving its comprehensive strength and road materials agglutination.
It can also be used on coal stockpiles/trains/trucks, preventing the creation of windborne coal dust, thus protecting the environment and saving valuable coal.
DMS-DS® 100 is formulated with environmentally friendly nanopolymers, surfactants and proprietary minerals. APE-free surfactants and no added formaldehyde.
DMS-DS® 100 is added to watering trucks and mixed with water and sprayed onto road surfaces. It improves dust suppression performance while reducing water by at least 80%, by extending the dust suppression effects four to five times longer than water alone.
• Wetting effect: It improves the suppression ability by enhancing the adhesion & spreading abilities of water on coal particles.
• Foaming effect: Producing elastic and low surface tension foam to reduce the humidity and prolong the effect.
• Foaming adhesion effect: Making the forming foam together to form microlayers overlapping each other, with each application.
• Foaming adhesion effect: Making the forming foam together to form a tight layer.
DMS-DS® 100 has an accumulative effect, whereas a binding seal is created and reinforced with each application. Its nanopolymer size binds
PM10 and PM 2.5 preventing the creation of wind-borne material.
MAIN ATTRIBUTES & CHARACTERISTICS
- Reduce dust levels up to 85-95%
- Improve road braking distance, improving road safety.
- Improve rolling resistance, reducing fuel consumption
- Nontoxic & non-corrosive product
- Excellent water and UV resistance
- Acid and alkaline water resistance
HEALTH AND SAFETY
DMS-DS® 100 has some surfactant & preservative properties and as such contact with eyes and prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided.
Safety glasses or goggles; gloves and respiratory masks are recommended when handling the product. Detailed information on handling and any precautions to be observed in the use of the product(s) described in this leaflet can be found in our relevant Health and Safety information sheet.