GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech is pleased to host Re:Con 2020 on January 12-15, 2020 at the Margaritaville Resort...
A rugged version of the LC in a touch and weather-resistant structural resin case
GeoSonics / Vibra-Tech is a leader in manufacturing quality, user-friendly seismographs for the quarry and construction industries.
GeoSonics / Vibra-Tech’s seismographs are complete vibration and sound monitoring systems with LCD displays and heavy-duty twist-lock metal cable connections.
The instrument cases are manufactured using the toughest structural resin available providing the highest level of water-resistance on the market.
Each unit includes basic compliance reporting software as standard and all products are manufactured in the US.
The company’s standard SSU series seismographs feature:
- An ISEE compliant external geophone with a 0.0025 in./sec. resolution
- 2Hz to 250Hz linear microphone
- Internal memory
- Easy-to-read four-line by 20-character LCD
- Heavy-duty stick and twist metal connectors
- Long-life rechargeable lead-acid battery
- Two independent threshold alarms
- Imperial / metric support
- Flexible user interface for on-site programming
- Free analysis software
- One-year warranty
Key features of the SSU 3000-EZ PLUS:
- Simple, lightweight design
- Most water-resistant instrument on the market
- Flexible interface and extensive options for custom configuration
GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech goes anywhere our customers need us. Our offices are ready to bring world-class technology...
GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech will be exhibiting at the CIM Expo, which is being held on 28 April...
GeoSonics/Vibratech has over 60 years of seismic engineering and liability seismology experience. They are the...