Operations managers have a lot on their minds. We know, because we have spoken to a lot of them. It is not just about running complex plants and meeting production targets. It is about doing more with less, without compromising quality. It is about compliance, and ensuring worker health and safety.
Adapt IT provides a variety of specialised IT software solutions and services to education, manufacturing, financial services, and energy sector clients in 38 countries in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, and the Americas.
Adapt IT is a strategic ICT partner to its clients. The company works with customers to understand industry challenges and objectives in order to offer the best software solutions and specialised services to address client needs. This allows Adapt IT to offer uniquely tailored solutions.
Strategic technology partnerships for reliable software solutions
Adapt IT has formed strategic partnerships with the world’s leading technology and business software providers (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and IBM) in order to provide robust, reliable and enduring solutions in the most demanding of environments. These technology partnerships include:
- Microsoft – Adapt IT is a Microsoft Certified Gold and Cloud Partner, offering clients a comprehensive range of highly accredited independent application development and technical support services for Microsoft and multi-vendor products
- Oracle – Adapt IT is an Oracle Gold Partner and independent software vendor (ISV), which equips the company with the latest technology to exceed customer needs, while remaining on the leading edge of innovation
- IBM – Adapt IT’s IBM partnership enables it to develop next-generation applications for big data and cognitive computing, providing insights into opportunities, threats and efficiencies for organisations
- SAP – Adapt IT is a SAP Certified Hosting and BPO Partner, offering cloud-based solutions, including certified fast start templates. Additionally, Adapt IT is able to design and implement solutions for human capital management (HCM), oil and supply chain industries
Adapt IT solutions and services
Adapt IT offers specialised ICT products and software, based on its unique intellectual property (IP), which is able to successfully address its client’s industry specific challenges.
Fully Integrated Operations Software Suite – OpSUITE
Adapt IT’s OpSUITE allows clients to improve their operations performance, and enhance worker safety and drive excellence. Managing process plants, mines and power stations is extremely complex and often involves doing more with less, without compromising quality. Clients have to maintain and optimise the use of assets and minimise downtime; whilst making sure they are compliant with worker health and safety.
The company’s OpSUITE product aids its clientele in achieving compliance by efficiently managing their complex production plants and hazardous processes, and improving operations performance through focusing on the effectiveness of the people who design, maintain and operate the plant.
Productivity can be optimised by focusing on the effectiveness of the people who design, maintain and operate the plant:
- Operate effectively in complex and hazardous environments
- Greater visibility of work in progress
- Easier reporting and management of operational processes
By focusing on automating processes and controls to limit operating costs, cost savings can be improved:
- Automated processes saving time and money
- Effective management of shutdowns/downtime
- Provide visibility of work in progress and an audit trail
Optimise operations safety and risk to maximise company profitability and long-term sustainability:
- Manage authorisation of work with effective delegation
- Hazard identification and control
- Reduced isolation breaches
Operational safety performance can be improved through the use of OpSUITE; other benefits include:
- Reduced risk
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Optimised planned shutdowns
- Effective behaviour-based safety programmes
- Better managed engineering and production information
- Improved auditability
Adapt IT’s ICT professional services include:
- Business intelligence (BI) services
- Human capital management (HCM) services
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) support services
- Development and integration services
- Cloud services and software as a service
- Training and development services
- Recruitment services
- Consulting services
- Business and technical advisory
- Solution development
- System support
About Adapt IT
Adapt IT is a Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) listed company that provides a variety of innovative IT services and specialised solutions to the mining and manufacturing, education, financial services, energy, and telecommunications management industry sectors.
With approximately 790 employees, led by a core team of executives, operating out of South African offices in Durban, Pretoria, Johannesburg, and Cape Town, and international offices in Mauritius, Botswana, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand, Adapt IT is strategically placed to deliver meaningful long-term value to its clientele, which consists of customers in 38 countries in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe and North America.
Each operating division has specific areas of focus with a long and successful track record and deep expertise in a specific industry vertical, service area or technology. These divisions share a common business proposition and set of values that places customers firmly at the centre.
Adapt IT provides specialised IT solutions and related services to companies in 21 countries worldwide in the mining and metals, manufacturing, energy, education and financial services sectors.
Adapt IT offers OpSUITE, a unique set of software tools that improve operational performance, enhance worker safety and drive excellence at mine sites.