SRK Consulting (Australasia) and Novo Resources have teamed up to trial an innovative groundwater sampling...
Learn about effective mine water management and geotechnical design through all phases of a mining project. This 1.5-day workshop will work through open pit and underground mine dewatering, slope stability, pore pressure depressurization and most importantly, cost-saving opportunities while ensuring safety.
Course topics will include:
- Smart data collection for hydrogeological and geotechnical technical studies, design and operations
- Operational geotechnical / hydrogeological support
- Pit slope stability and optimization modeling
- Numerical groundwater modeling
- Mine dewatering
- Slope depressurization
- Geotechnical design implementation, monitoring and optimization
The workshop will be in English/Turkish. The organizers reserve the right to make any necessary amendments to the format or schedule.
The event will take place on 21 – 22 May at Ankara, Turkey.
For more information, please contact SRK.
Empirical rock mass classification systems are widely used in the practice of mining engineering, especially...
Technology has now reached a point where vast amounts of data can be collected and...
A mineral resource is a concentration or occurrence of solid material of economic interest in...