Whether it is via a merge or outright purchase of another company, there are important...
Learn about effective mine water management and geotechnical design through all phases of a mining project. This 1.5-day workshop will work through open pit and underground mine dewatering, slope stability, pore pressure depressurization and most importantly, cost-saving opportunities while ensuring safety.
Course topics will include:
- Smart data collection for hydrogeological and geotechnical technical studies, design and operations
- Operational geotechnical / hydrogeological support
- Pit slope stability and optimization modeling
- Numerical groundwater modeling
- Mine dewatering
- Slope depressurization
- Geotechnical design implementation, monitoring and optimization
The workshop will be in English/Turkish. The organizers reserve the right to make any necessary amendments to the format or schedule.
The event will take place on 21 – 22 May at Ankara, Turkey.
For more information, please contact SRK.
SRK Consulting (Australasia) and Novo Resources have teamed up to trial an innovative groundwater sampling...
Empirical rock mass classification systems are widely used in the practice of mining engineering, especially...
Technology has now reached a point where vast amounts of data can be collected and...