SRK will be holding a number of technical presentations at Mine Closure 2019 in Perth, Australia, next month.
- A demonstration of the cessation of spontaneous combustion in a coal overburden spoil pile
Presenter: Andrew Garvie (SRK Sydney) | Wednesday 4 September, Session 11, 11.50am
- Does the integration of EIA and mine closure planning deliver effective Mine Closure Plans in WA?
Presenter: Rebecca Getty (SRK Perth) | Wednesday 4 September, Session 10, 12.10pm
- Tailings storage facility landform evolution modelling
Presenter: Heather Thomson (SRK Perth) | Tuesday 3 September, Session 5, 1.50pm
- Geotechnical considerations for the stability of open pit excavations at mine closure – some scenarios
Presenters: Ian de Bruyn (SRK Perth) | Tuesday 3 September, Session 2, 10.50am
- Social aspects of mine closure: the elephant in the room
Presenter: Jessica Edwards (SRK Johannesburg) | Tuesday 3 September, Session 3, 10.50am
- Innovative community engagement for the quantitative risk assessment for a mine closure and reclamation plan
Presenter: Lee Christoffersen (SRK Vancouver) | Tuesday 3 September, Session 3, 12.10pm
- Repurposing closure cost estimation tools: a Gold Fields case study of the benefit of integration
Presenter: Jason Beltran (SRK Perth) | Thursday 5 September, Plenary session 5, 4pm
- Integration of field erosion measurements with erosion models and 3D Civil Design Tools for development of erosion resistant cover systems
Presenter: Rahul Peroor (SRK Tucson) | Thursday 5 September, Session 18, 3.10pm
Mine Closure will be taking place between 3 and 5 September in Perth, Australia.
For more information, please contact SRK or visit the company booth #21.