Protected: Faradelk Consultancy Services for Mining Projects
Faradelk is a consultancy group that specialises in electrorefining, electrowinning (EW), leaching and solvent extraction (SX) capabilities for copper, cobalt, nickel and zinc projects worldwide.
The company supplies basic engineering packages, plant or project audits, and support services for legal issues, engineering companies and clients.
Extraction and exploration consultancy services for mine sites
Faradelk offers process design, project engineering, commissioning, sales and marketing, as well as research and development (R&D) services for the mining sector.
The company combines its respective knowledge resources and databases to provide clients with a dedicated service, including:
- Production of high-quality level feasibility / conceptual studies for clients with small to medium-sized projects
- Specialised process design support to engineering companies
- Client representation in engineering company taskforces
- Review / auditing of studies for engineering companies, financial institutions and operating companies
- Expert witness services for technical legal proceedings
- Provision of low-cost small SX/EW plants
Conceptual and feasibility studies for mining projects
The production of conceptual/feasibility studies is often performed by the in-house engineering capability of large mining and metals companies. However, sometimes such groups lack E&C knowledge and experience and in many cases, smaller mining companies do not have such specialist staff.
Faradelk offers experience E&C personnel and technologies to efficiently perform both conceptual and feasibility studies for an array of mining projects.
The company’s wide range of services for studies/front-end packages include:
- Design criteria
- Process design
- Flow sheeting
- Preliminary piping and instrumentation diagram (P&IDs)
- Outline equipment specification lists
- Preliminary plant layouts
- Major process equipment specifications
- Take offs
- Capital and operating cost estimating
Design, assembly and commissioning services for small-scale mine projects
The company offers detailed design, shipping, assembly and commissioning for small-scale projects.
Faradelk has a network of product marketing groups, hydro and electrometallurgical facility equipment and process suppliers, as well as leach and soils consultants to ensure that all parties are correctly consulted throughout a project study.
Faradelk is led by Wayne Hopkins, a well-known SX / EW consultant with more than 40 years’ experience in leaching, SX, EW and electrorefining processes.
The company comprises a group of highly experienced hydro and electrometallurgical designers with backgrounds in major engineering and construction companies.
Faradelk also offers comprehensive experience in the design of both conventional and reverse flow SX mixer settler contactors.
We have been involved projects in Chile, Peru, south-west US, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia, as well as Iran, Australia and Brazil.