Duncan Bain Consulting Ltd Mineral Exploration Consulting Services
Duncan Bain Consulting (DBCL) is a Canadian mineral exploration consulting service with over 30 years of experience in the assessment of the geological and economic potential of base and precious metal mineral deposits worldwide.
Whether the project is a grassroots situation or a small producing operation, in Canada, Peru or China, Duncan Bain Consulting can tell you exactly what your next steps should be to develop and increase the value of your property for your company and shareholders.
Consulting services for mining
DBCL offers site visit and initial economic assessments, including ownership, infrastructure, history, geology, deposit types and potential, proposed work programs, timelines and and budgets. The company also provide National Instrument 43-101 or equivalent JORC exploration-related technical reports.
We pride ourselves on the design of multi-phase exploration program and budgets, which could include the subcontracting of airborne and ground-based geophysical surveys, soil, stream and till sampling and analysis, regional to detailed mapping, trenching and drill program.
We offer exploration supervision services, including sub-contractors and in-field management to develop a securities-compliant mineral resource, as well as the presentation of expert opinions on technical aspects of potential property acquisitions, exploration proposals and results of programs to clients, shareholders and investors.
Specialised mining research and exploration programs
DBCL offers specialised research problems, including geochemical and microscope petrographic studies of various deposit types to assist in higher grade mineralisation.
DBCL is familiar with: archean, proterozoic and Phanerozoic age deposits, volcanogenic massive sulphides (VMS and VHMS), epithermal and lode gold, bonanza-type Ag, Cu-Ni-PGE, SEDEX Pb-Zn, Unconformity-type Uranium and Canadian diamonds. Our exploration programs include:
- Airborne geophysics including various magnetic, EM and radiometric systems
- Ground-based geophysics including magnetics, shallow and deep penetration EM, IP-resistivity and gravity
- Soil, stream and till sampling programs and analysis for Au, Ag, diamonds and associated pathfinder elements and minerals
- Regional, property, grid-scale and trench surface mapping; underground mapping and detailed sampling
- Diamond and reverse circulation drill programs, including the supervision of drill contractor, logging, sampling of core, development of mineral resource
President of Duncan Bain Consulting, Dr. Duncan James Bain, Ph.D., P.Geo., formed the company in 1986.