Meeting conveying needs around the world – that is what ContiTech Conveyor Belt Group stands for: ContiTech steel-cable and fabric-reinforced conveyor belts allow for maximum conveying capacities, even under extreme climatic and topographic conditions – in mining, in loading and unloading plants, and in other industries. Their tough construction guarantees high breaking load and good impact resistance. Thanks to ContiTech’s excellent material competence, the conveyor belts demonstrate minimal elongation even on long distances.
Thermally stable and resistant to wear, rot, corrosion and chemicals, steel-cable con-veyor belts achieve a long service life while requiring little maintenance. Depending on the application, fabric-reinforced conveyor belts transport goods containing oil and grease, hot goods (up to 200°C) or sharp-edged goods, even up inclines of up to 30°. The products of Roulunds Tech are a sensible addition to the ContiTech assortment.
- STAHLCORD® steel cord conveyor belts
- MAXOFLEX® sidewall belt
- SICON® belt
- TransConti® fabric-ply belts
- CONTIFLEX® EP conveyor belts
- CONTITAN® two ply conveyor belts
- CONTICOAL® underground belts
- Duoply® two ply belts for underground
- Durabelt® PVC/PVG belts
- Durastar® wear and cut resistant belts
- Duracid® acid-resistant belts
- Steep-angle and vertical conveyor belts
- CONTIFLEX® VULKAN hot-materials conveyor belts
- CONTIFLEX® OIL oil and grease resistant belts
- ContiClean®A-H unique conveyor belt with anti-adhesive coating that minimizes standstill times and cuts cleaning costs
- Special-purpose conveyor belts
- Belts for special-duty applications and functions
CONVEYOR BELTING SERVICE MATERIAL
- CORREX® pulley lagging and abrasion-resistant material
- CONREPA® cold repair and splicing material
- CONTI® SECUR contact adhesive
- CONTIPLUS® metal primer
- Corrugated side walls and cleats
- Elastomer sheeting
- Bearing pads of various design
CONTROL AND MONITORING SYSTEMS
We support our customers by providing a comprehensive service. We accompany every order from initial planning and consultation through start-up to after-sales service of the products in use.
RopeCon – a cablewayconveyor and a combination of conveyor belt and aerial rope-way. The concept is advantageous wherever high conveying capacityis needed in rough terrain or across forests and wide rivers. In addition, it can be used on inclines up to 20 de-grees. The new transportation concept has been developed together with the Austrian cable car manufacturer, Doppelmayr AG, and the Austrian plant construction company, Doubrava GmbH & Co.KG. and ContiTech is supplying the conveyor belt for this unique conveyor sys-tem.
CONTI CLEAN A-H®: a conveyor belt with anti-stick coating. It minimizes downtime and cuts cleaning costs. Conveyor belts equipped with this cover layer not only repel dirt and guard against caking, thereby helping to reduce costs for cleaning and servicing – whether it´s REA plaster or fine sand, compost or household garbage to be conveyed. They are also resistant to oil and grease, as well as aging and atmospheric influences. And they are anti-electrostatic. What’s more, ContiTech engineers have also succeeded in extending the ser-vice of the belts by further reducing scraper-induced cover wear.