What Does NATA Accreditation as a Collection Agency Mean for a Client?
The National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) accreditation provides assurance to the client that the collection agency:
- Uses appropriately trained staff to collect and/or test samples
- Uses testing devices which have been verified by Australian laboratories to perform according to the stated claims of the manufacturer
- Performs internal Quality Control testing as required by the relevant Standards
- Participates in external Quality Assurance Programs (QAP) where the collection agency must test samples containing unknown levels of drugs and return their test results for assessment by the QAP
- Has a program of internal audits and reviews to ensure the agency continually assesses its own performance
For more information about drug and alcohol testing in your workplace, please contact ToxLogic.