Spill Tech distributes globally. Call today for a one-stop HAZMAT solution or visit the company website. Click here to download the latest Spill Tech catalogue.
Spill Tech is South Africa’s leading oil and chemical spill response company.
Thousands of tonnes of oil, gas and hazardous materials are spilled on land, in oceans and into air environments and remedial action needs to be fast-acting and efficient. Spill Tech has a 24hr national spill response network of associated companies to respond to any incident. The company offers cross-border spill response to neighbouring countries, including Botswana, Congo, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and Malawi.
Hazardous spill response team
Spill Tech is an approved emergency response contractor to most petroleum companies in South Africa. The company has a dedicated call centre and control room to receive alerts.
Spill Tech is prepared for all types of emergency situations using experienced personnel, equipment and vehicles to respond to situations, including:
- Oil and chemical spills
- Over-turned chemical tankers
- Abandoned unknown chemical drums
- Illegal drug lab clean-ups
- Industrial factory floods
- Chemical fires
- Ruptured chemical process lines
- Chemical tank failure
- Dangerous reacting chemicals
- Unstable chemicals
- Waste management
Spill Tech offers specialised cleaning services such as:
- Fire decontamination and debris removal
- Industrial flood damage
- Pumping / up-liftments
- Asbestos removal and demolition
- Bioremediation of polluted sites
- High-pressure cleaning
Effective, natural oil absorbent
Spill Tech uses and supplies Biozorb, which is a modern, preferred absorbent for spill clean-ups and remediation projects by professinals throughout the world.
Oil, chemical and universal absorbents
Spill Tech supplies a wide range of oil, chemical and universal absorbent products, including booms, pads, cushions, scatter and degreasers. Absorbents can be ordered and transported anywhere in Southern Africa, and to neighbouring countries.
Oil, chemical and universal spill kits
Spill Tech holds a variety of pre-packed spill kits for multiple industries.
Compact vehicle spill kits, medium and large size kits and wheely bin and laboratory kits are available in oil, chemical and universal variants. Spill Kits can be ordered and transported into anywhere in Southern Africa, and to neighbouring countries.
Spill Tech’s spill response resources include:
- HAZMAT technicians trained to NFPA standards
- HAZMAT operations trained responders
- HAZMAT response vehicles for oil and chemical spills on 24hr standby
- Large stocks of oil and chemical absorbents
- Pneumatic chemical and acid pumps and compressors
- Pneumatic hydrocarbon and solvent pumps
- A full range of PPE, from level A to level D
- Decontamination units
- Emergency lighting and generators
- High-volume diesel-driven pumps
Download the free brochure to read more about Spill Tech's services in decontamination, pumping, asbestos removal, bioremediation, and more.
604/608/610 Umbilo Road
173 Tulbagh Road
16 Kaymor Street,
Unit 1 Kaymor Industrial Park, Stikland