Sandvik jaw crushers are now delivered with everything for plug-and-play installation. Quarry and mine owners...
The xSeries family is built upon the proven design, and legendary reliability of our diesel-powered rotary blast hole drills and features added intelligence and improved operator ergonomics, providing operators with the right balance of reliability and technology to drill the drill the perfect hole safely.
Easy to learn, operate and service, the xSeries offers a migration path to the iSeries should the customers business needs dictate.
Additional highlights of the xSeries include:
- Touchscreen GUI interface featuring the Sandvik Automation Module (SAM) offering the following options:
- Health monitoring system – replaces old style shutdown switches and enables continuous, real-time measurement, allowing the operator to take the necessary actions in advance of any alarm situation
- Same hardware and software components as our i-Series machine, including a 7in mobile grade rugged touchscreen and latest generation PLC
- Improved user experience – enhanced control system features (as found with our i-Series machines) reduce troubleshooting time and increase availability. Familiar Sandvik ‘look and feel’ graphical user interface reduces the learning
- CMS (Compressor Management System) Lite electronic controlled compressor system
- Oversize driller’s window offers a superb view of the drill table during operation and improved visibility during
- Bolt-on mast locks eliminate cutting and welding, making mast change-outs
- Swivel-enabled operators seat with integrated electrohydraulic controls simplifies operation and offers improved visibility of operating environment
“For decades, customers have counted on Sandvik to develop the most durable products in the market – rigs that will be able to work at a mine site for decades,” said Jacques Britz, Vice President, Surface Pedestal Drills, Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology.
“In developing the xSeries, we’ve taken our customers’ feedback into our research and development efforts and are proud of the newest addition to our product line.”
Sandvik has launched an updated version of iSURE®, its purpose developed excavation process control underground...
Sandvik’s most powerful rock tool carbide grades – gathered under the name PowerCarbide™ – offer...
Sandvik DD422i Dual Controls Package Helps Contractors Optimise Multi-Task Underground Development Drilling
Sandvik has released a new Dual Controls package to improve fleet optimisation, versatility and performance...