Dyno Nobel is a global leader in commercial explosives, creating and investing in premium technology solutions to help its customers remain competitive. Focused on delivering groundbreaking performance through practical innovation, Dyno Nobel
- develops practical and reliable solutions, anticipating the future, to exceed customer expectations,
- leads the industry with global experts in explosives, cultivating and applying industry knowledge, to create value for their customers; and
- is a reliable, collaborative partner, committed to achieving the best possible results and solve complex problems for their customers globally
Dyno Nobel is a subsidiary of Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL), an ASX 100 Company in the resources and agricultural sectors.
Established over 180 years ago, Dyno Nobel has a unique history beginning with William Bickford’s invention of safety fuse, followed by Alfred Nobel’s invention of dynamite and the detonator who would go on to win the Nobel Peace Prize.
The company purchased Ensign Bickford in 2003 and was acquired by IPL in 2008. Nitromak Dyno Nobel operated out of Turkey and DNX Indonesia are subsidiaries of Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific.
Safe explosive technologies for the mining industry
Zero Harm for everyone, everywhere is Dyno Nobel’s number one priority. With the firm belief that Zero Harm to people and the environment is good business, they continually aim to:
They support people with easy to understand and easy to use systems.
- Get The Fundamentals Right
They define their minimum expectations to be excellent at the fundamentals.
- Lead and Engage
They empower, develop and expect everyone to be leaders in Zero Harm.
- Strengthen Our Learning Culture
They learn, share and fix for good.
View the latest Sustainability Report put together by Dyno Nobel’s parent company, Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) here https://www.incitecpivot.com.au/sustainability/ipl-online-sustainability-report/workplace-health-and-safety
Products and Solutions
Dyno Nobel manufactures and provides end to end blasting solutions for both surface and underground mining including:
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Packaged ANFO and Emulsions
- Initiation Systems
- Bulk Explosives
- Delivery Equipment
- Seismic Explosives
- Detonating Cord
- Mobile Processing Units (MPUs)
- Integrated solutions and blast consulting
- Blast design and techniques courses
Dyno Nobel’s unrivalled premium technology has produced a world record blast at BHP Mitsubishi Alliance’s (BMA) Caval Ridge Mine in Queensland’s Bowen Basin.
282 Paringa Road, Gibson Island
Level 2, 233 Adelaide Terrace