ConsultCorp is a global group that provides practical solutions for companies involved in mining, infrastructure,...
Pacific Data Systems is pleased to announce the release of the Series 4 range of dataTaker data loggers.
New Key Features on the Series 4 Loggers include:
- Built in Wi-Fi Support Client Mode, Access point Mode (on selected models)
- Increased Sampling speed to 40 Hz
- Voltage Measurement range: +/- 50V
- Resistance Measurement: 10K- 1 MΩ
- Frequency Measurement Range: 10 kHz -0.45 MHz
- Programmable Analog outputs 16bit
- Voltage: 0-10V
- Current Outputs Current 0-20ma, 4-20mA, 0-24mA
In conjunction with the Series 4 launch, dataTaker is releasing an improved version of desktop dEX.
The new Desktop dEX Features include:
- Windows Standalone Application
- Offline configuration editor
- Zoom Trend chart and bar charts
- Print Trend chart
- Network Logger overview
Please contact Pacific Data Systems for more information.
We are pleased to announce the re-launch of our SatVUE.com.au website. We’ve improved the overall...
For many years, the Kestrel 1000-IS Intrinsically Safe Air Velocity Meter has been the instrument...
This guide explores the challenges and health concerns faced by fine particle pollution caused by...