The Gen 11 Page Boss mine phone is part of one of the most advanced and reliable phone series on the market. Page Boss phones provide clear and undistorted communication throughout the entire mining network, of which multiple page boss devices (specifically designed for various applications or environments) can be used to build a complete customised communication system. They feature a proven solid-state and economical design, are lightweight and easy to carry, have adjustable volume controls, and offer both paging and private communication.
The model 112S/S Standard GEN II Model 112 page phone features a sounder strobe for increased audible and visual alerts in noisy working areas, whereas the model 111 Page Boss is fitted with a bullhorn speaker, 110 or 220 VAC power supply, and 12VDC output. The MSHA approved model 140 Page Boss features a touch-tone keypad that can make calls through Model 139 or operate as a standard 12 VDC paging phone.
The Gen 11 Page Boss mine phone, along with the entire rugged Page BossTM series, is protected by a NEMA 4X rated, polycar-bonate resin enclosure and features a handle handset hanger and mounting bracket. The expertly designed circuit provides 2.4 watts of undistorted power to the speaker for clear communication.
- Size: 12”h X 7-3/4”w x 6-1/2”d (30.5 cmH X 19.5 cmW X 16.5 cmD)
- Weight: 11 pounds (5 kilograms)
- Power Source: 12 VDC battery NEDA 926 (unless otherwise specified)
- Power Requirements: Standby– 0 milliamps, page amplifier– 350 mAvv
- Input Line Resistance: 18K ohms
- Input Line Impedance: 2K ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Output Page Voltage: 12 volts
- Output Page Current: 500mA max (shorted line)
- Output Amplifier Power: 2.4 watts RMS undistorted
- Solid State Relay Sensitivity: 2 volts DC
- Enclosure material: Polycarbonate resin
- Warranty: 90 days
Customers who purchase Pyott-Boone products for mines and tunnels through Carroll Technologies benefit from MinerCare 24/7, which offers expert technical support, a spare parts inventory and rapid emergency response. Carroll Technologies is also a factory-authorized repair and certification centre for PBE phones and other communication solutions.
For more information or to get a quote for your mining project, call 606-573-1000 or send an enquiry here.