Checkers™ offers a full range of market-leading composite ground protection mats for temporary access roadways, trackways, and working platforms delivering a safer work environment. Made of 100% recycled Heavy Density (HD) / Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) Polyethylene, Checkers’™ mats are hard-wearing and robust. Checkers™ ground protection matting consists of a range of construction methods to suit every construction, infrastructure, utilities, or events project.
Checkers™ ground protection mats have a load bearing capacity of up to 120 tons.
Advantage of using Checkers™ ground protection mats
- Ideal for heavy construction and infrastructure applications and support loads up to 120 tons
- For use in soft, muddy, wet or boggy ground where the ground needs protecting or prevention of medium sized to heavy vehicles risk getting stuck
- More cost-effective than competing wooden mats or metal plates
- Mats are chemically inert, avoiding leaching of possible pollutants and electrically non-conductive
- Multiple connectors available to eliminate mat movement