In the first half of 2017, a customer approached MIP Process Technologies. The customer had...
Some of the simple basic rules of sampling are:
As a minimum, the cutter gap in a sampler cutter must be three times as big as the largest particle being sampled.
- The sample cutter must move through the stream at a constant rate
- The maximum velocity of a sample cutter through a stream is 600mm/s
- More small cuts are preferable to one larger cut
- Sample must not be contaminated by splashing when the sampler is in the stationary position
The MIP sampler is a strong robust machine that is based on tried-and-tested design principles that are proven to give years of reliable service.
A cross-cut sampler runs horizontally and typically takes a cut through a slurry stream travelling in an open launder.
A rotary sampler takes a sample, typically in the vertical position, and is usually fitted to a vertical, non-pressurised, pipe.
The MIP Process slurry sampler range consists of the following ranges:
- Primary Samplers – Cross-Cut: The MIP Automatic Cross-Cut Sampler is designed to operate as a primary sampler
- Rotary Samplers: The MIP Process systems’ Rotary Samplers can be designed as Primary sampler or a continuous (secondary) vezin units
- Control Panel: The control panel is a minimum of an IP55 enclosure, and houses all of the necessary timers, switches and overloads
- Pressure Pipe Samplers: This in-line sampler can be installed in pipes from 50NB to 1000NB
- Fixed Cutter Samplers: These units are installed in launders to provide a continuous sample
All samplers have been designed to require minimal maintenance and consists of a cylindrical enclosed steel housing with feed, discharge and sample ports. The housing is rubber lined for abrasion-resistance, with the outer surfaces painted.
Many of South African plants contain outdated equipment, which can be revitalised at minimal cost....
Ehya Sepahan CEO Hadi Golzar and technical and planning manager Saiwan Mohammadi were in South...
This is an indication of the OEM's high level of innovation and commitment to ongoing...