Amphenol Industrial Products Group (AIPG), which has been manufacturing connectors for more than 80 years, offers an extensive array of connector lines including rectangular, circular, fiber optic, EMI / EMP filter and a variety of special application connectors.
With the introduction of its patented RADSOK technology, Amphenol revolutionised the connector industry. RADSOK’S twisted grid configuration allows for 50% more current to pass through the same size pin, while providing increased reliability, ampacity and cycle durability as well as lower insertion force, T-rise and voltage drop.
Features and benefits
- Ruggedised over-molded coupling nut
- Wire gages 4/0 AWG through 777 MCM
- Utilises patented Radsok technology
- 1/4 turn reverse bayonet
- Crimp or busbar termination
- Silver plated contacts
- Voltage: 2,500VAC
- Component operating temperature: -40˚C to 125˚C
- 2,000 mating cycles
- 300-day salt spray rating
- Current: tested at 100˚C ambient
- 800A (110˚C cable)
- 1135A (125˚C cable)