Naipu was the first company to perform two-phase flow analysis for slurry pumps and grinding...
Vertical double-suction slurry pump is solid and anti-corrosive. It is suitable for transporting abrasive or corrosive slurries. The pump is a submersible slurry pump so it is usually put into a pool or a pit when working. Wear-resistant sludge pump is so efficient that its efficiency can reach 59.14%. Its lifting height ranges from 12.10m to 16.2m.
Our vertical double-suction slurry pump is broadly applied in industries, including metallurgy, mining, coal and construction materials. Naipu NZJV series slurry pumps are equivalent to Warman SP series pumps.
Parameters of design duty points of NZJV Series slurry pump
Design duty points refer to the rated point designated at the beginning of design of a slurry pump, which is usually the highest efficiency point. Working range is increased by adjusting the speed of an NZJV vertical double suction slurry pump practically.
NZJV vertical double-suction slurry pump is a vertical centrifugal pump that works under the liquid level. The pump can be divided into NZJA-R (rubber impeller) and NZJA-M (metal impeller) based on the material of impeller. The range of discharge size is 40-300mm; flow rate range is 6m³-900m³/h and head is 5m-34m.
Vertical slurry pump is widely used in delivering corrosive and coarse particles, as well as high-density slurries. It is often applied in metallurgy, mine, coal, electricity, building material, environmental protection, etc. Additionally, our slurry pumps are good replacements for Warman slurry pumps, Metso Slurry Pump, Goulds slurry pumps, etc.
- Multistage tandem technology makes vertical double suction slurry pump available for long-distance transportation
- Wetted parts enjoy long-service life and have various types to meet the demand of different working conditions
- Wear-resistant sludge pump has features of high-performance cost ratio, unique anti-wear and high-efficiency
- Vertical double-suction slurry pump is easy to maintain and repair
- High wear-resisting rubber is able to absorb noise and vibration, and can implement self- resilience to absorb the shock of solid particles
- The rubber is light and takes little time to change
- Vertical double-suction slurry pump adopts enlarged flow cross section design. EDEM discrete finite element analysis software is used in designing the pump
- Components structures are optimized and the design of cross-section velocity makes abrasion of wear-resistant sludge pump uniform
- Users are supposed to install, operate and maintain vertical double suction slurry pump according to the regulated security measures
- The auxiliary devices such as motor and belt drive device also have to follow the security measures and other regulations in installation, operation and maintenance
Maintenance of wear-resistant sludge pumps
- Make sure to adjust and replace impeller regularly
- Spare vertical double suction slurry pump should be turned manually for 1/4 circle per week if it is not used for a long time. This can make roller bearing under load
- Lubricate bearings
- According to the types of minerals and slurry, choose the most suitable pump
Packaging and shipping
- Vertical double suction slurry pump should be packaged in iron cases
- Shipped by sea and land transportation
Payment and delivery time
- L/C and T/T are accepted
- Wear-resistant sludge pump will be delivered within 30 to 60 days after the receipt of down payment
- Field installation and maintenance services will not be offered unless the purchase orders of vertical double suction slurry pumps reach a certain amount