Growth of global population, tourism, transportation of people and goods, together with increased awareness of...
In the world of mining or dredging, you can face a lot of different situations or problems. Dragflow is a specialist in customising solutions to satisfy clients’ needs.
Dragflow’s hydraulic systems can be easily adapted to every specific request. They include:
Submersible, heavy-duty agitator pumps are hydraulically driven with variable RPM
- All pumps have standard high efficiency agitator to lift settled solids
- High abrasion-resistance with high chrome wear parts
- Low rotation speed to reduce wear effect
- Able to handle up to 70% solids by weight
- Easy installation on the boom of hydraulic excavators
Dragflow heavy-duty hydraulic pumps
Hydraulic submersible agitator slurry pump characteristics include:
- Pump provided of agitator to stir things up
- High abrasion resistance
- Low rotation speed
- Able to handle up to 70% per weight material density
Pump HY24 can be easily installed and driven by a mini-excavator. No cables and no electric supply required, just plug in the pump and work.
Dragflow hydraulic power pack
Dragflow’s hydraulic power pack, which is suitably sized for the pumps and cutters, can also be designed to drive hoist, winches and auxiliary equipments.
The power pack has the following optional features:
- Sound-proof canopy (ompliant with European directives)
- Remote control, with hydraulic line or wireless
- Operator control cabin wwith controls desk, seat, air-conditioning / heater, lockable doors
- Container style power pack
All power pack are design, assembled and tested by Dragflow in order to satisfy the most demanding clients.
DRAGFLOW supplied a remote-controlled dredge to a company in Germany, for tailing ponds cleaning.The request...
DRAGFLOW has successfully delivered a remote-controlled dredge (DRP18) to an important chemical industry, in Italy,...
Dragflow recently supplied a remote controlled dredge for a harbor dredging project in Marina Sveva...