The modern mining industry requires vast supplies of electricity to meet the demands of production...
Designed with MIL-DTL-5015 insert patterns in mind, this circular reverse bayonet connector has roots in the military market.
Amphenol GT’s have become a widely used connector in other markets such as geophysical, aerospace, alternative energy and preferred in the mass transit industry. These markets require a reliable connector that can survive the harshest environments while supplying high current power and signal no matter where designed. With a vast variety of shell styles, insert configurations and backshells, the GT connector offers a robust possibility of design choices.
Features and benefits:
- Rugged aluminum or stainless steel shell styles
- Variety of additional shell platings available
- Crimp and solder contacts available with silver or gold plating
- Inserts with neoprene or optional low smoke material or viton material
- Operating temperature: neoprene / low smoke -55°C to 125°C; viton -50°C to 200°C
- Audible, tactile and visual indication of positive coupling
- 2,000+ mating cycles
- High shock and vibration-resistance
- No lockwiring necessary
- IP67 protection
Amphenol produces interconnectors for mining and heavy industries.The company's range of high-qualtiy products include standard,...
Amphenol Industrial Operations manufactures interconnect systems for applications in adverse environments. Applications in the mining...
Amphenol Industrial Products Group proudly introduces a new line of heat shrink tubing for the...