Amphenol produces interconnectors for mining and heavy industries.The company's range of high-qualtiy products include standard,...
Designed with MIL-DTL-5015 insert patterns in mind, this circular reverse bayonet connector has roots in the military market.
Amphenol GT’s have become a widely used connector in other markets such as geophysical, aerospace, alternative energy and preferred in the mass transit industry. These markets require a reliable connector that can survive the harshest environments while supplying high current power and signal no matter where designed. With a vast variety of shell styles, insert configurations and backshells, the GT connector offers a robust possibility of design choices.
Features and benefits:
- Rugged aluminum or stainless steel shell styles
- Variety of additional shell platings available
- Crimp and solder contacts available with silver or gold plating
- Inserts with neoprene or optional low smoke material or viton material
- Operating temperature: neoprene / low smoke -55°C to 125°C; viton -50°C to 200°C
- Audible, tactile and visual indication of positive coupling
- 2,000+ mating cycles
- High shock and vibration-resistance
- No lockwiring necessary
- IP67 protection
The modern mining industry requires vast supplies of electricity to meet the demands of production...
Amphenol Industrial Operations manufactures interconnect systems for applications in adverse environments. Applications in the mining...
Amphenol Industrial Products Group proudly introduces a new line of heat shrink tubing for the...