Flexco has announced its plans to exhibit at MINEXPO 2021, held in Las Vegas Sept....
The Flexco® SR™ Rivet Hinged Fastening System is ideal for use on rubber-plied and PVC solid woven belting and for worn belts unfit for vulcanized splices, delivering performance and long life with easy installation.
Why Rivet Hinged?
- Mechanical fastener rating from 330 to 2,000 PIW (60kN/m to 350kN/m)
- Belts from 1/8in to 1in after skiving
- Pulley diameters from 5in to 42in (125mm to 150mm)
- Low-profile, Scalloped Edge® design is conveyor component compatible
- Hinged splice – easily separated to remove, extend, or clean belts
- Rivet-attached for maximum resistance to pull out
- Perfect for worn belting unfit for vulcanizing
- Portable tooling
- Choice of hand or power installation
New Flexco® XP™ Staple Fastening System Produces High-Quality Splices with Manual and Powered Installation
Flexco recently announced the addition of the Flexco® XP™ Staple Fastening System to its robust...
Flexco and MLT Minet Lacing Technology announced today that they have signed an agreement in...
Load zones manage the transfer of materials from one belt to another, but the role...