Flexco CEO Richard A White recently announced the appointment of three new business leaders, as...
The Flexco® SR™ Rivet Hinged Fastening System is ideal for use on rubber-plied and PVC solid woven belting and for worn belts unfit for vulcanized splices, delivering performance and long life with easy installation.
Why Rivet Hinged?
- Mechanical fastener rating from 330 to 2,000 PIW (60kN/m to 350kN/m)
- Belts from 1/8in to 1in after skiving
- Pulley diameters from 5in to 42in (125mm to 150mm)
- Low-profile, Scalloped Edge® design is conveyor component compatible
- Hinged splice – easily separated to remove, extend, or clean belts
- Rivet-attached for maximum resistance to pull out
- Perfect for worn belting unfit for vulcanizing
- Portable tooling
- Choice of hand or power installation
Flexco recently announced the relocation of its Flexco Europe location. The company will stay in...
Introducing Flexco Elevate™ Belt Conveyor Intelligence™, an innovative, real-time monitoring system that harnesses the power...
Flexco has announced its plans to exhibit at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020, held in Las Vegas March...