The ePower series of connectors is designed for the demanding requirements of hybrid, electric vehicles and utility truck electrical systems operating at 800vdc to 1,000vdc with a 200A to 500A rating.
The product incorporates the patented RADSOK® technology for higher amperage, lower T-rise, less resistance and mating force. Meantime, it offers a 40% smaller footprint than three EMI shielding cable glands and easier operation of termination with shielded cable by a washer compressing the shield to the inside surface of the shell. The connector series covers two or three power contacts. As an example, one ePower 400A connector can replace three conventional connectors, saving space and cost.
Features and benefits
- Two or three circuit power
- Crimp, lug or busbar termination
- IP2X on pin and socket
- Environmental IP67 rating
- Two HVIL circuits
- 1,000vdc rating
- 11.1mm RADSOK® technology for 200 to 500A current capability
- Strain relief for jacketed cable incorporated into shell
- Integrated EMI shielding
- Excellent vibration resistance
- All aluminum shell
- Multiple wire size capability: from 50mm² to 95mm²