Some great new equipment has landed at Cirlock! We are now able to supply any...
- Part No: BVL-1 (Available in Yellow or Red)
- What is it: Ball Valve Lockout
- Application: Lockout the valve with a padlock attached to the Ball Valve Lockout.
- Use for: Prevent the opening/closing of the Ball Valve.
- Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Dimensions: 130mm long x 120mm wide
- Padlock Holes: Accommodates padlocks up to 6.5mm shackle diameter
- Colour: Bright Safety Yellow or Red
- Pack Sizes: Single
- Stock: Yes – Buderim, Queensland Australia
- Other: Great Chemical Resistance. Can Lockout most Ball Valves 10 – 32mm (3/8″ – 1 1/4″)
This month, Cirlock, Australia’s original lockout tagout manufacturer, have launched their brand new product catalogue....
Working alongside Unitywater to source and supply all Lockout Tagout equipment required to implement the...