Coeur Mining has completed the acquisition of Northern Empire Resources following a previously announced plan of arrangement.

Coeur has acquired issued and outstanding common shares of Northern Empire priced at 0.1850 shares in exchange for its common stock in addition to options and warrants, as part of the arrangement.

The acquisition is in line with Coeur’s strategy to deliver low-cost production and growth. It will help the company strengthen its development pipeline with high-quality growth projects.

Coeur has engaged BMO Capital Markets as its financial advisor for the transaction, while Goodmans LLP, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, Perkins Coie LLP, and Lawson Lundell LLP were engaged as legal advisers.

Based in the US, the acquirer company is engaged in mining precious metals, while the target company is a gold exploration and development organisation in Canada.

Novo Resources has completed the acquisition of Farno McMahon.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

Novo paid A$150,000 ($106.3m) in cash and an additional A$2.35m ($1.7m) in cash and issued approximately 1.25 million common shares to Farno shareholders.

Based in Canada, Novo is engaged in the evaluation, acquisition and exploration of gold properties, while Farno is an Australia-based proprietary limited exploration company.

“The company currently holds 16.45 million common shares equivalent to 22.68% interest in Filo.”

Zebra Holdings and Investments has acquired an additional 1.91 million common shares priced at C$2.19744 a share of Filo Mining for a total consideration of C$4.2m.

Zebra gained approximately 2.63% interest in Filo’s issued and outstanding share capital through the acquisition. The company currently holds 16.45 million common shares equivalent to 22.68% interest in Filo.

Based in Luxembourg, Zebra Holdings is controlled by a trust settled by the late Adolf H Lundin, while Filo Mining is in Canada and the Filo del Sol project developer.

Americas Silver Corporation and Pershing Gold Corporation have entered a definitive agreement to merge their businesses and create a low-cost, precious metals company in the Americas.

The newly formed company will focus on operating and building low-risk, low-capital, high-return projects.

Common shareholders of Pershing Gold will receive 0.715 common shares of Americas Silver in exchange for each common share of Pershing held by them. The preferred shareholders can either exchange their shares for new non-voting preferred shares of Americas Silver or take common shares of Americas Silver based on the exchange ratio.

Existing shareholders of Americas Silver will hold approximately 64% in the new company on an undiluted basis, while Pershing will own the remaining 36% following the transaction.

Based in Canada, Americas Silver is a junior silver producer with assets in the Americas, while Pershing Gold is a US-based company currently focused on advancing the Relief Canyon mine.