Innovative Radar for Monitoring Slope Movements in Mines
Applications continuously measure (24x7) mine wall movements with submillimetric accuracy at long distances (up to 4km).
- Continuously measure (24x7) mine wall movements with submillimetric accuracy at long distances (up to 4km).
- Provide reliable early warning for progressive slope movements that potentially lead to failures of mine walls.
- Map the long term evolution of slow moving slopes.
- Safety improvements for both personnel and equipment.
- Reduced production delays due to slope instability.
- A better knowledge of the rock mass strength through long term monitoring.
- Limited use of personnel needed to operate the radar thanks to the long working range.
- The large area coverage provides a broad picture of the pit walls.
- Simultaneous tracking of fast and slow movements through long term acquisitions.
- Reduced service disruption due to a highly robust construction and a limited number of moving parts.
- Fast alarm generation time thanks to high spatial resolution and fast scan time.
- Low false alarm rate thanks to the innovative radar technology.
- Add-on solutions from basic to premium configurations.
- Full suite of support packages: professional training, installation services, customer support plans.
Optional intergrated container:
The integrated container for the IBIS-FM system offers a unique all-in-one solution, as well as extra protection against unexpected weather events and theft attempts.
- Fully integrated and self-powered.
- Rugged solution for harsh environments.
- Easy to relocate (forklift, bottom skids, truck).
- Thermal insulation.
- Optional processing workstation for on-site radar data availability.
Download to find out more.