Global Electrotech Electrical and Fire Safety Systems
Global Electrotech specialises in the design, installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of electrical, fire detection, electronic security and life safety systems for the mining industry.
Specialised fire detection and safety systems
Based in Western Australia, we have established a reputation as being a leader in providing high-tech and cost-effective solutions to industries requiring specialised needs that are imperative to the operation of their business.
Global Electrotech’s commitment to quality assurance standards ensures the company maintains the high level of service and practice that our clients expect. Our quality system includes quality accredited suppliers and procedures to commence and carry out works, including complete documented procedures for installation, testing and handover.
Access control, intruder detection and automated safety systems
We employ qualified technicians from a broad range of backgrounds and provide further training for use of our equipment. This has allowed integration of outside knowledge and further development of skills within the company, which in turn, has allowed the company to develop a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of product range. We install and support the following products:
- GE – Casi Rusco and Tecom – access control and intruder detection, CCTV, Edwards fire detection systems
- Honeywell – ProWatch access control systems, notifier fire detection systems
- Clipsal – C-bus automated lighting system
- Ampac – fire detection systems
- Inner range – concept 1,000, 2,000, 3,000 and 4,000 panels and software
- CCTV video processors, switchers, digital video recorders, fixed and PTZ cameras, fibre optic and network interfacing – various brands and types
- Intruder detection systems – various brands and types
- Perimeter detection systems
- Automated gates, boom gates and turnstiles
- Intercommunication systems
Global Electrotech can choose the best product to provide the best solution for the client.
Electrical, fire and security systems for the mining industry
Global Electrotech strives to achieve maximum performance when carrying out any contract. We conform to quality assurance standards for the supply and installation of electrical, fire and security systems. This process allows us to maintain our best practices throughout any stage of a contract.
Our quality system includes quality-accredited suppliers and procedures to commence and carry out works, including complete documented procedures for installation, testing and handover. We have gained extensive knowledge and experience in carrying out projects and ensuring our contractual requirements are always met.
Our company is totally computerised right down to project management level. Project managers utilise milestones and goals to indicate our efficiency at any given time of a project in relation to its contractual management.
Mine fire security systems
Global Electrotech acknowledges the importance of well-managed and responsive maintenance and service capabilities being performed promptly and in a professional manner. All maintenance and service work undertaken by Global Electrotech is carried out in full compliance with the relevant Australian standards.
We offer a complete ‘one point of contact’ maintenance and service package for fire systems. Our fire systems include:
- Fire detection systems
- Emergency warning and intercommunication system (EWIS)
- Exit and emergency lighting (AS 2293)
- Fire sprinklers and pump sets
- Fire hose reels
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire hydrants
- Fire blankets
- Fire and smoke doors
- Gaseous suppression systems
- AFFF foam suppression systems
All of the above fire systems are maintained in accordance with the relevant section of the Australian Standard 1851.
Security and electrical systems for mining environments
Global Electrotech also offers a range of security and electrical systems, including:
- Access control and time management systems
- Intruder alarm systems (security alarms)
- 24-hour intruder alarm monitoring
- Thermographic surveys
- General electrical lighting, power repairs and installation
- C-bus lighting systems
- Home automation systems
- Audio and video intercom systems
It is an ongoing commitment for all projects undertaken by Global Electrotech to ensure all clients are made fully aware of the importance of performing preventative maintenance and timely service attendance.