This month, Cirlock, Australia’s original lockout tagout manufacturer, have launched their brand new product catalogue....
Studies have found that forearm immersion in temperate water is more effective in lowering core body temperature than passive cooling, mist sprays or cooling vests. The patented Harcor Arm Cooler Harness has been designed and developed by firefighters for firefighters. The small and compact design of the Harcor Arm Cooler Harness means firefighters can reduce their core body temperature almost anywhere, at a staging area, on the fire ground, in any urban or rural situation.
Cirlock are proud to be adding the new arm cooler to their range of safety equipment.
- Extremely small and compact when rolled up and folded away
- Requires minimal space on firefighting appliances
- Can be used almost anywhere, sitting in a chair and leaning up against a wall, a tree, etc.
- The unique design on the main strap enables the harness to hang onto many types of fold away camping type chairs
- Ideal for rural firefighters, on the fire ground, when rehab breaks are taken, etc.
- Reinforced base resists wear and tear
- Padded neck strap
- Adjustable webbing strap allows the harness to be adjustable to anyone’s size
- Easy to install and remove plastic bags, providing a hygienically clean harness after each use
- High-visibility reflective strips make the harness visible at night
This new product is the only small, compact, low-cost and portable firefighter arm immersion cooling product on the market.
To find out more, please contact Cirlock.
Melbourne Water were looking to update their supplier of Lockout Tagout. The main issue they...
Working alongside Unitywater to source and supply all Lockout Tagout equipment required to implement the...