Mining is a water-intensive industry, and the presence of stringent environmental regulations and policies compel mining companies to adopt sustainable water and wastewater management practices.
Choosing appropriate mine dewatering and site water management solutions is essential to minimise water usage and reuse treated water while ensuring environmental safety and operational efficiency.
Finding mining wastewater treatment solution providers
Mining Technology has listed leading suppliers of water and wastewater treatment equipment and systems for the mining industry, based on its experience in the sector.
The list covers suppliers of a comprehensive range of water management solutions for mining applications. It includes turnkey engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors who can plan, design, and deliver integrated solutions for sustainable water management at mine sites.
The list also includes hydrogeological and water management consultants, mine dewatering experts, and suppliers of equipment and technologies to treat acid mine drainage, remove metal wastes and contaminants from mining wastewater, and control liquid effluent discharge.
The information contained within the document is useful for mining construction and operation managers, mining engineers and consultants, mining environmental planners, safety specialists, sustainability officers, andothers involved in water and wastewater management in the mining sector.
The download contains detailed information on mining water management contractors and their product and service lines, alongside their contact details.
Mining water management solutions and services
Water management and wastewater treatment solutions and services for the mining industry include:
- Mine dewatering pumps, water pipelines, and storage tanks
- High-pressure filter presses
- Automatic flocculant units
- Reverse osmosis (RO), ion-exchange, and membrane filters for treating process rinse waters and waste effluent
- Crystallisation technology for zero liquid effluent discharge
- Catalytic water filtration systems
- Wastewater evaporators
- Steel barriers for temporary flood protection at mine sites
- Slurry tanks, pumps, and valves
- Mine water and geosciences consultancy services