Pre-owned equipment and replacement parts are frequently used in mining. The market for old mining equipment and services has grown large enough to make used machines and parts often available in different budget ranges to suit any basic mining or ore processing application requirements.
Buying used mining equipment and services can result in additional available capital, which avoids heavy initial depreciation on new equipment, and not having to wait long for delivery. However, only the correct selection and appropriate use of old mining equipment and accessories can help projects run on time and within budget.
Finding used mining equipment and services
Mining Technology has listed some of the leading suppliers and service providers of old mining equipment and replacement parts.
The list includes trusted sellers of a full range of used mining equipment and accessories, as well as mining machine rebuilding, valuation, inspection and auction specialists.
The download document is targeted at mining project directors, mine and processing plant operations managers, mining fleet managers, and other individuals involved in the procurement, operations and maintenance of mining machines, vehicle fleet and processing equipment.
The document contains comprehensive information on the suppliers and their solutions and contact details to facilitate your purchasing or hiring decision.
Old mining equipment, replacement parts and services
Key considerations in selecting used mining equipment include thorough due diligence, obtaining the maximum amount of information about the operational history, maintenance needs and the new parts installed, and determining whether it meets the project requirements and target budget.
Pre-used mining equipment, replacement parts and services include:
- Electric mining shovels, draglines, blast hole drills, mine hoists, hoist motors and controls, and electric underground locomotives
- Underground mining equipment, including longwall machines, continuous miners and roof bolters
- Used and rebuilt dozers, loaders, graders, haul trucks and excavators
- Used coal mining equipment, accessories and services
- Processing equipment, including gyratory, cone and jaw crushers, screens, ball, rod and semi-autogenous grinding (SAG) mills, and mineral flotation and electro-winning lines
- Replacement parts for mining fleets
- Old mining equipment auction and valuation
- Exchange and replacement of used mining equipment and parts