In this issue: a look at the fortunes of silver, the positives of...
- The complexities of military involvement in mining: new issue of Mine Magazine out now
- The new Eldorado: new issue of Mine Magazine out now
- Supreme Court ruling: Vedanta can be tried in UK for Zambian pollution
- Super mines: Australia’s biggest mining projects
- Is it better to build a new mine or to buy one?
Top ten biggest gold mines in the world
South Africa and the US host two each of the world’s ten largest gold mines, while Indonesia, Russia, Papua New Guinea, Chile, Australia, and the Dominican Republic house the remaining. South Deep gold mine in South Africa has the largest gold deposits in the world. Mining Technology lists the top ten biggest gold mines in the world based on contained gold reserves.
Rust Conversion Restoration and Thermal Coating System at Probiotec
The Probiotec complex was suffering from widespread advanced surface rusting. If left untreated, full replacement of the complex roof sheeting would be highly likely in upcoming years due to the irreparable corrosion.
Read our magazine
Mine Magazine is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the mining industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.